Blackrock Cellar is an independent award winning fine wine and craft beer store.
Opened on March 9th 2012, by Joel Durand, a trained chef who has been in the off-licence business for ten years. Joel has a vast experience in wine and spirits acquired while working around Europe in prestigious restaurants (France, Italy, England and Ireland).
All the WSET staff, Joel, Ross, Dorothèe, Des, Stephen, Ciar and Josh will help you discover our wines, beer, spirits and foods.
The world wide wine selection now reaches over 450 small producer wines with a special focus on Organics and Bio-dynamic. Food and Wine pairing service too. With more than 350 Irish and international Craft Beers with constant new arrivals you are spoiled for choice. A vast choice of Whiskeys, Gins, Rums, Vodka and world liquors complement the offering.
Also available an ever expending food selection including Sheridans Cheeses and Charcuterie, Skelligs and Aine both Irish Artisan Chocolate, our homemade Italian Biscotti, own import DOC premium sardines, Olive oils and plenty more from our Delicatessen.
Awards and Distinctions
- Best new off licence 2014 at Noffla Awards
- Sunday Business Post Wine awards 2014: in top 10 wine specialist Dublin
- Best wine specialist in Ireland 2015 at Noffla Awards
- Sunday Business Post best Specialist Beer retailer in Ireland 2015
- Irish Times Best Shop in Ireland finalist 2015 (voted by the public). In top 10 food and wine retailer
- Best Dublin Off Licence 2016 at Noffla Awards
- Sunday Business Post Best Beer specialist retailer in Ireland 2016
- Sunday business top three best Dublin wine retailer specialist 2016